What do I win?
The Appreciation box contains various PIER (UK) branded merchandise:
- Bottle Opener
- Air Fresheners
How do I win?
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the time, date and location of where you spotted our Black Anniversary truck and you will be entered into the draw to win the appreciation box.
Please let us know the following details:
- Phone Number
- Jacket and T-shirt size
- Time, date and location (as accurate as possible) e.g. 14:00 on Monday 21st October, High Street, Newton-le-Willows.
Entries must be with us before Midnight on 31st October 2021.
The small print
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by PIER (UK) Ltd.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age (PIER (UK) staff members are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- PIER (UK) will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of PIER (UK) regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31st October via the email provided during entry.
- PIER (UK) will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and PIER (UK) reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner