These are the terms and conditions of PIER (UK) Ltd. In this document, the terms “we,” “our” and “us” refer to PIER (UK) Ltd.
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully, before continuing to use our website.
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept our terms and conditions in full. Accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use our website.
- If you register with our website, submit any material or use any of our services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use our website; by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to use that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Copyright 2021 PIER (UK) Ltd.
- Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions.
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all our copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website, the material on our website and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Licence to use our website
- View pages from our website in a website browser.
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
- Print pages from our website.
- Stream audio and video files from our website.
- Use our website services by means a web browser.
- Except as expressly permitted by the above section or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any suction material to your computer.
- You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
- Show any material from our website in public.
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose.
- Redistribute material from our website.
- Notwithstanding the above section, you may redistribute our newsletter in print and electronic form to any person.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed, our whole website at our discretion. You must not circumvent, bypass or attempt to bypass any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to our website or the impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful or in connection with any law, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer visit or any other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot or any other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing.
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website.
- Use data collected from our website for any direct Marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies, other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to the website is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website.
- That the material on the website is up to date.
- That the website or any services on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment under the discontinuance, or alternation of any website services or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the below section, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and use of our website.
Limitation and Exclusions of Liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- Limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- Govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any less or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our employees and having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions. This will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our employees.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may:
- Send you one or more formal warnings.
- Temporarily suspend your access to our website.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing our website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing our website.
- Contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website.
- Where we suspend, prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent, such as suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation), creating and/or using a different account.
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. Or we will give written notice of any revisions of these terms and conditions and the revised ones will apply to the use of our website from the data that we give such notice. If you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions with such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website and you must stop using it.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provisions of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted and the rest of the provisions will continue in effect.
Third Party Rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for ours and your benefit. This is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Together, with our privacy and cookies policies, the entire agreement shall constitute between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the English Law.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive or non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Statutory and Regulatory Disclosures
- We are registered in Companies House: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/04277266
- Our registration number is 4277266.
- We are registered as PIER (UK) Ltd.
- Our VAT number is 781 5198 04.
- This website is owned and operated by PIER (UK) Ltd.
- We are registered in England and Wales under the registration number 4277266 and our registered office can be located at: Unit 8, Sankey Valley Industrial Estate, Earlestown, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 8DN.
- Our principal place of business is at: Unit 8, Sankey Valley Industrial Estate, Earlestown, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 8DN.
- By post: PIER (UK) Ltd, Unit 8, Sankey Valley Industrial Estate, Earlestown, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 8DN.
- By phone: 01925 228 674.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org