When it comes to exposing underground cables on construction sites, Vacuum Excavation can provide a safer excavation solution due to its advanced technology.
These simply 7 steps work together to provide enough strong suction power to vacuum up the ground material, allowing precision digging without the need to manually dig.
What are the 7 steps of Safer Excavation?
- The air and material enter the hose.
- The air and material travels into a large tank and the heavy materials fall out of stream.
- The air and material travels to the fines tank. The fine materials fall out of the stream and the air passes through 42 polymer filters.
- The air travels across the top of the tank to the fans.
- The air goes through the fans.
- The air passes through silencers and vents to the outside.
- The material collected is tipped out to reuse or dispose of.